Privacy of Personal Data of our Customers and Users
Personal Data Collected and Reasons
- SeaHorse Bike Rental maintains a database with the registration of its customers after the first contact. The data present in this database are solely the data provided by the customers themselves at the time of their registration or later requests for reservation purposes.
- When the customer makes a reservation or purchase on this site, SeaHorse Bike Rental automatically registers certain personal data that the customer has given in providing. The type of data saved will be information such as "name", "contact", "email address". All information about personal data requested serves solely and exclusively to organize the requested travel or tourist service. All personal data provided will be treated as being "sensitive" and therefore deserve the utmost respect and care from SeaHorse Bike Rental.
- In no case shall information be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on the health or sexual life (including genetic data) of clients. When preparing your trip, the client can provide us with other information, such as dietary requirements and food intolerances, medical / health conditions, disabilities, or other special information similar to previous ones, to ensure that your specific needs are met.
- Thus, SeaHorse Bike Rental warrants that it has implemented and will continue to implement the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of the data that is provided in order to prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorized treatment and / or access, and the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
- If the client wishes to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition that the RGDP grants them, he can do it through the website or send an email to email@example.com.
Treatment and Storage of Personal Data
- Some personal data obtained by registering on our website or from customers who have established a business relationship with SeaHorse Bike Rental will need to be supplied, processed and stored on secure and certified systems that result from a combination of our own systems and supplier systems credible and relevant.
- The registrations on our website are also encrypted, following GDPR standards, in peripheral control technical infrastructures, namely by network firewalls, private circuits and VPNs that comply with security requirements. The computer servers are located in a Datacenter operator, which performs a digital information protection service of the hosted servers. The service includes backup of files, their conservation according to the defined policy and the restore at SeaHorse Bike Rental request.
- SeaHorse Bike Rental therefore commits itself to:
1) Safeguard the personal data provided to it by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee its security, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of the technology at any given moment, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
2) To use or apply the data exclusively for the purposes duly provided for and to which the client consented to relinquish;
3) Ensure that data are handled only by workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, and they are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. Should the information be disclosed to third parties, we are obliged to keep the confidentiality.
Our Approach to Personal Data Security
- While we do our best to protect your personal data, and always acting in accordance with strict RGDP standards, the transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the total security of your data transmitted to our website. When we receive your information, we take all reasonable and legal steps to keep your personal data protected and to try to prevent any unauthorized access, use or loss of your data, implementing appropriate security measures and limiting access, including internal acces.
Links from Our Website to Other Websites
- No cookie we use can extract information from the user's hard drive, steal personal information, or read cookie files created by other vendors..